[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Free Software wish list - savannah

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Free Software wish list - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: 13 May 2003 13:08:44 +0200

> The main question you ask is: Why we think this is not enough? The reason
> why we started to move this arround is that we see that many users do not
> go to Savannah's Support Feature web page when they want to say "I need
> that program and it is not free".

Is there a page that provide the url of the tasklist project's support
request manager?

It should be told at least one time.

> However, It could be a good starting point to build a small web site
> with a self explainig name that explains a user the main ideas and
> that redirects him to savannah web forms.
>
> Or perhaps we should join savannah's task-list project and see how can we
> inprove it :-)

I think you should join this project and add on this project long
description something like "tell us which free software you need by
using the support manager".

  Homepage:
    http://yeupou.coleumes.org
  Not a native english speaker: