[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of JSP Tools - savannah.gnu.org

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of JSP Tools - savannah.gnu.org
Date: 27 May 2003 14:34:41 +0200

address@hidden said:

> A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org
>
> Jose San Leandro <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: JSP Tools
> System name: jsptools
> Type: GNU

> WebExtension is a project to provide a set of tools useful for a JSP
> developer. It\'s a seamless replacement of Ant\'s WAR task, that
> automatically builds the original JSP application with new features, such as
> JSP source code view, beanshell/Jython interpreters, profiling information,
> and so on.
> The project is near its first release. It uses Struts, Tiles and StrutsMenu
> to build the JSP container application. The Ant task itself is an extension
> of War\'s, and includes other tasks (CopyPath and WarPath). It uses Jakarta
> Common\'s Digester to parse web.xml and struts-config.xml files, and
> Undigester (pending at Savannah) to generate updated versions of such files
> dinamically.
> The development itself uses Ant (http://ant.apache.org), JUnit
> (http://junit.org), Bugzilla (http://bugzilla.org) and Maven
> (http://maven.apache.org).
> Although this project was signed up at sourceforge
> (http://sourceforge.net/projects/webextension), I haven\'t published anything
> there, since I\'m trying to migrate everything to Savannah.

You can send it to me by mail.

> Other Software Required: -Apache Ant (http://ant.apache.org/)
> -Jakarta Struts (http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/) -Jakarta Commons
> Digester (http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/digester.html) -Jakarta
> Commons BeanUtils (http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/beanutils.html)
> -Jakarta Commons Logging
> (http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging.html) -Acm-sl
> RegexpPlugin, Versionable, Patterns, Utils
> (http://sourceforge.net/projects/regexpplugin)

The key question here is to figure out if your project
can run on a Free Software Java suite
(see http://www.gnu.org/software/java/ for more
information).  Could you give us some explanation about
this point?

Please register your project once more with the changes mentioned
above.  The way we handle pending projects makes it difficult to keep
track of projects that have been answered but have not been approved
yet, so we erase them and we ask you to register the project again every
time some change has to be done to the registration, and users might
have to register their projects several times.  Thank you for your
understanding.

Some users find it useful to use the big re-registration URL provided in
the acknowledgment e-mail you received after registration.

  Homepage:
    http://yeupou.coleumes.org
  Not a native english speaker: