Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Gnu Open Science Texts - savann

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Gnu Open Science Texts - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 16:49:47 +0100

On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 11:23:20AM +0200, Mathieu Roy wrote:

> We usually host only software or software documentation
> projects. According to your description, you project does not fit for
> Savannah.

Umm, that's no longer true. A few months back RMS authorized us to approve
educational textbook projects and we already have a few of those in Savannah.
As you can see in http://savannah.gnu.org/register/

You are welcome to host your project in Savannah if it falls within one of
these 4 groups:
Free Educational Textbook Projects
Projects aimed to create educational textbooks, released under a Free
Documentation License.

Cheers,
Jaime