[Savannah-hackers] submission of 36, quai des o rfèvres - savannah.nong

From: yeupou
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of 36, quai des o rfèvres - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 04:53:22 -0400

Mathieu Roy <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: 36, quai des orfèvres
System name: qo
Type: non-GNU

A clone of the game called \"Scotland Yard\" by Ravensburger (1984). As
Ravensburger seems to be a French company, I\'m not sure that game is known
outside France.

It\'s a board game, for at least 3 players. One player is called \"Mister X\",
hidding in a city, and users have to catch him. Sometimes, he have to show
himself. Each user got bus/subway tickets, and have to catch him, by deduction.

The game will be in Perl or in PHP (I have to think about it, perl would be
prefered) and played via a web interface (normally in XML so any other clients
non-HTML may be written), and use a database (DBI module if perl, mysql if PHP).

No code exists. Image will all be PNG.

Other Software Required:
Nothing non-free.

Other Comments: