Re: [wishlist] Re: address@hidden: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of

From: Matias
Subject: Re: [wishlist] Re: address@hidden: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Free Software wish list - savannah.nongnu.org]
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 02:05:33 -0300

El Tue, 03 Jun 2003 17:36:48 +0200
Rubén Gómez Antolí <address@hidden> escribió:

> Hi all,
>
> Ignacio García Fernández wrote:
>
> >[...]
> >

> Ok, Ignacio suggested us to write you for introduced myself.

        Hello to everyone, I'm Matías, and please be patient with my english,
I'm not used to write in this language.

> >[...]
> >

> >So here's my proposal: write a home page for the tasklist project
> >that indicates that it's intended to be a place where people can
> >request Free Software programs.  It no longer needs to support the
> >original purpose of the task list (projects asking for help)
> >because the current Savannah help wanted system handles that.
> >
> >The new tasklist home page can provide an explanation of how to
> >submit a request and then point to the tasklist's Tech Support
> >Manager so people can get to the form easily.
> >
> This is original idea of wishlist project. We was talking about
> several ideas more, but there'll be time for talk about.
>
> For the moment, we need fit to work way of task-list project, do
> not?  :-)

        And thanks to join us to task-list project

> >At some point we can retire the old-fashioned task list.
> >
> >So if Ignacio et al would like to help why don't they sign up at
> >savannah and submit a tech request asking to join the project.
> >I'll add them and they can start to work on the web pages.
> >

> >Sound reasonable?
> >

> Yes, it sound very reasonable.

Sorry about my short introduction, but I think that there isn't too
many things to say, just "Thanks for all", "Gracias por todo" and
"Tute Dankon"

--
Atentamente, yo <Matías>
Nunca hay libertad en una invasión