[Savannah-hackers] submission of A stack based console calculator. - sa

From: tjabo
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of A stack based console calculator. - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 14:46:31 -0400

Tjabo Kloppenburg <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: A stack based console calculator.
System name: pcalc
Type: non-GNU

The project is a nice concole calculator. Stack based. With 10 or more memory
places with labels.
There\'s the possibility to define constants and functions.
I\'ve coded this in gawk, perl and python. Got to decide in which language
I\'ll develop the software in the next version. think it\'ll be python or perl.

You can see a perl version with screenshots on
http://www.home.unix-ag.org/tjabo/pcalc.html
(german text, but you see what it is about).

Future plans are a simple command language for programs / functions,
modules for complex numbers and so on.

Other Software Required:
perl (or python2.2+)

Other Comments: