[Savannah-hackers] [ 102200 ] web site too big for CVS

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 102200 ] web site too big for CVS
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 05:56:06 -0400

Support Request #102200, was updated on Thu 06/12/03 at 11:40
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=102200&group_id=11

Category: CVS

By: yeupou
Date: Thu 06/12/03 at 11:56
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/3.1; Linux 2.4.21-pre7-ac2; i686;
fr, address@hidden)

Binaries files like divX should be uploaded in your download area, not in
your CVS. You can use rsync with your download area.

Just a question: do you have to right, legally, to distribute these divX?
While I'm personally not against sharing and I understand the purpose of
these divX for your project, Savannah cannot host illegal files.

By: jpritikin