[Savannah-hackers] submission of BrainSplatPHP - savannah.nongnu.org

From: thecrypto
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of BrainSplatPHP - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 12:41:45 -0400

Julian Krause <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: BrainSplatPHP
System name: bsphp
Type: non-GNU

BrainSplatPHP is a single user journal/blogging program. For the database,
MySQL is used and for the frontend, PHP is used. It currently supports
commenting and themeing. There are a few themes already built at
http://bsthemes.pixelechoes.net/. The aim of the project is simplicity and ease
of use. Most of the other packages I found had pages and pages of configuration
files to do anything. We also want to be XHTML compliant to support as many
browsers as possible. We also wish to   include features like i18n and
embedding to the program. I also have a co-developer who will be joining
Savvanah to work on this project. The license of the program is GPL.
Source Code: http://software.thecrypto.org/download/bsphp-0.7.1.tar.gz

Other Software Required:
MySQL and PHP

Other Comments: