Re: [Savannah-hackers] /cvsroot/CVSROOT?

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] /cvsroot/CVSROOT?
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 08:43:17 -0400

On Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 02:16:04PM +0200, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:

> I have a savannah directory where I checkout all GNU source, but this
> weekend something has been broken (or changed?)
> Is this change deliberate?  Do I have to specify the cvsroot to
> checkout each GNU project?

If I am correct we changed this past weekend due to some problems with
cvs that caused an increase in load on the server.

Please check the archives of this list.  It was Loic that fixed this.

It is not possible to check out the whole tree.  You will have to
specify the cvsroot for each project.
Web page                    http:/www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms
Savannah hacker             http://savannah.gnu.org