[Savannah-hackers] problem with MIT/GNU Scheme mailing lists

From: Chris Hanson
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 13:43:36 -0400

This is the second time I've mailed this address for help with this
problem.  I first wrote you on April 9 about this, and on April 30 I
sent email to "address@hidden".  It's now two months later and
nothing has been done.

I'm getting very discouraged by this.  If no one is willing to help me
with this, I'll ask RMS for help.

If this is just a question of time and energy, tell me what to do and
I'll help.  I have a GNU account, although I have no idea if that will
allow me access to the relevant machines.