[Savannah-hackers] Re: [ 102210 ] phpGroupWare website move to GNU serve

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [ 102210 ] phpGroupWare website move to GNU servers
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 20:58:55 +1000

Hi Mathieu (and others),

Thanks for the fast response.

I have a couple more comments that I forgot earlier.  It is my
understanding that all phpgroupware.* and phpgw.* domains current held
by Dan will be transfered to the FSF - but they will all be aliases for
the time being.  Also I have no great attachment to mysql, phpgw does
support pgsql and ldap, having those available would also be useful -
even though I personally am not compotent enough to admin those
services, the project has the skills.

The agreement that has been reached within the phpGW project is that if
at all possible all domains and the primary website be hosted by the
FSF. I hope we can sort this out.

Cheers

Dave