[Savannah-hackers] Project Manager News

From: Bryan Ingold
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Project Manager News
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 14:54:02 -0500

As a project manager, organization is a foundation for success. This isn't always as easy as it sounds, but online applications offer a simple solution. Brevient Cohesion helps you build the reputation you need to establish a profitable network.

Brevient Cohesion is a Web-based software solution that allows you to manage your sales opportunities, contacts, marketing and more, providing you with improved insight and control over the organization of your business.

Brevient Cohesion Incorporates:

  • Client Intelligence
  • Workflow Management
  • Projects and Opportunities
  • Reporting
  • Web Services
  • Palm and Outlook integration

We are also the price-performance leader; as our applications are built to meet your particular budget and needs. Use Brevient Cohesion for a nominal fee of $29.99 per month - less than a large cup of coffee a day!

Our solution has today's essential instruments to increase overall profitability and efficiency through simplifying your everyday transactions. By providing you with clear insight of your past, present, and future clients, Brevient Cohesion offers the necessary business tools to increase your overall performance.

Take a chance, look at our solution. It will WOW you.
Go to http://www.brevient.com.
Click the Independent Professional 15-day Trial box on the left.

A Brevient representative will be in contact with you in the near future. For more information, please call our offices toll free at 1.866.486.4524.