[Savannah-hackers] [ 102217 ] Plex86's usablility

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 102217 ] Plex86's usablility
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 07:54:32 -0400

Support Request #102217, was updated on Fri 06/20/2003 at 07:54
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=102217&group_id=11

Category: None

By: codie2k
Date: Fri 06/20/2003 at 07:54
Logged In: NO
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Windows 98; DigExt; MyIE2;
iTreeSurf 3.6.1 (Build 056))

First of all I am sorry if I used the wrong method of
asking this.

I am wondering what model is Plex86 based on i.e. does
it emulate from a partition of an os installed or does
it use a big virtual system file like vmware.
I was just wondering that with plex86 can I actually
run/emulate linux on windoz, which is already
installed in a different partition?
Atm I am using dual boot method for linux and windoz.