[Savannah-hackers] Re: GNU Alexandria missing...

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: GNU Alexandria missing...
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 23:01:15 -0400

      At that point we will reach a conclusion on how
    to move forward, and whether "Alexandria" will be a seperate package
    (hence GNU Alexandria, as originally proposed) or simply a set of
    services that will be distributed as part of GNU Bayonne directly.

If you decide to make it a separate package, I will certainly
approve it as a GNU package.

    My initial goal is simply to establish the GNU Alexandria web pages so
    people can find out more about what this package will be, to enable
    people to provide us with some feedback, and to have the site in place
    for both the Metz conference and for my trip to Trinidad, as I will be
    discussing these services there as well.

Ok, I approve making a web-only package on savannah.gnu.org for this.

If you decide to make it a real package, I will gladly say yes to that
too, but please do come back to me for that.