[Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah.gnu.org Verification

From: Ian Jackson
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah.gnu.org Verification
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 15:12:02 +0100

address@hidden writes ("savannah.gnu.org Verification"):
> Someone (presumably you) on the savannah.gnu.org site requested a
> password change through email verification.If this was not you, this
> could pose a security risk for the system.
> https://savannah.gnu.org/account/lostlogin.php?confirm_hash=[elided]

Three times I have requested a password reset and visited the URL and
typed my new password in, twice.  Each time it tells me `Invalid
confirmation hash'.  At first I thought this was because I'd waited
too long before acting on the mail, but the last time was a matter of
seconds.

What should I do ?

Ian.