[Savannah-hackers] submission of Qtk to QT translation interface - sava

From: fxpower
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Qtk to QT translation interface - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 13:08:27 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

FX Pasquier <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Qtk to QT translation interface
System name: viewergtkqt
Type: GNU

Transaltion of the interface of a Viewer OpenGL
The original interface was designed in GTK, and now the author would like to
have a QT interface.
We are two on this project, and we have to do it for a project in "Telecom
Paris" because the author doesn't have time to do it himself
Our job is to try to translate only the interface, even not knowing what does
the code inside.
But we're also sometimes forced to re-write some portions of code.

Other Software Required:
OpenGL
libgtk
QT