[Savannah-hackers] Re: posting

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: posting
Date: 28 Jun 2003 01:12:43 +0200

<waste of time>

        Hey Tim,

I just noticed that I forgot, in my previous reply, to tell you the
 most funny part of the story:
        I'm not even the person who forwarded your mail to the public
        <address@hidden> mailing-list. I only replied to a
        mail sent on a public mailing-list.

Will you blame the person who tried to redirect your wrongly
addressed message to a more appropriate place?
(and as far I know, you failed dramatically at 3 occasions to identify
the appropriate receiver for your requests)

If so, I think it should be wise to recommend to avoid any
communication with you.

Also, note that I live in France. Please, do not bother every Mathieu
Roy on earth with your senseless issue.

No thanks to you,

</waste of time>

  Homepage: