[Savannah-hackers] submission of GCJ Java plugin for Mozilla Firebird a

From: konqueror
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GCJ Java plugin for Mozilla Firebird and compatible Webbrowsers - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:21:50 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Michael Koch <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: other
Other License: This plugin will be released under the same license as libgcj
(on which it depends): GPL+exception
Package: GCJ Java plugin for Mozilla Firebird and compatible Webbrowsers
System name: gcjwebplugin
Type: GNU

This project develops a Java plugin for Mozilla and other compatible web
browsers to execute Java applets.

Its license will be the same as libgcj from GCJ project, GPL+exception.

I have some code for it, but its not really working as libgcj needs some
patches to be applied first. Its not even available on the net yet. The plan is
to put it first into savannah CVS service.

Other Software Required:
The package depends on GCJ to work. I gets developped tightly with GCJ
(http://gcc.gnu.org/java/) Furthermore it depends on Mozilla. This dependency
doesnt mean it will only be useable with Mozilla. Mozilla just provides the
standard interface header files.

Other Comments:

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/