Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: GNU Speech status

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: GNU Speech status
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 23:28:28 +0100

On Mon, Jun 30, 2003 at 12:33:47PM -0700, David R. Hill wrote:

> I attach a copy of a recent email from rms.  Could you supply the
> information I need concerning how to set up an appropriate account so I
> can upload and maintain the required pages for:
>
>       http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuspeech
>
> I am familiar with the processes involved in setting up and maintaining
> web sites, I just need the required access.  If there is a reference to
> any relevant information on the savannah site, I'd appreciate (a) URL(s).
>
> You will remember that I am responsible for the gnuspeech project.

Hi,
first of all, if you do not have an account in savannah.gnu.org yet, create one
by following the link "New user via SSH". After registering and loging in,
a link "Register new project" will appear in Savannah's menu.

Follow that link to register a project called gnuspeech.
Do not forget to mention in the registration that gnuspeech is already part
of the GNU project and you are its maintainer.

After the project gets approved, you should set up your SSH access to
Savannah:

http://savannah.gnu.org/faq/?group_id=11&question=How_do_I_configure_my_SSH_access.txt

Finally, you get a local copy of the webpages CVS
repository for gnuspeech. The directions will apppear in:

  http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=gnuspeech

after the project has been approved (if you want to see how that page will
look like, substitute "gnuspeech" for other GNU project such as "emacs"). To
update the pages in www.gnu.org/software/gnuspeech, you willl simply update
your local copy of the CVS repository and commit the changes.

I hope this answers your question.
Regards,
Jaime