[Savannah-hackers] diffing emacs branches

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] diffing emacs branches
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 03:55:02 -0400

Some time ago (in the beginning of June) Paul send us an improved
log_acum file so that it would be able to diff branches.  This was
requested by Richard.

Mathieu put it in the CVS and we agreed not to use it yet, but to test
it to see if the basic functionality still worked.

Since then we have forgotten about it, since now :)

I did an update of the savannah installation to reflect some bugfixes
and coincidently noticed that the log_accum script was updated now.
Thus I can conclude we have still been using the old script from
nearly two months.

I'm just sending this mail to say that if the log_accum script fails to
report commits now, we know why it is.

Rudy

Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms