[Savannah-hackers] submission of Behemot Ircd - savannah.gnu.org

From: dune
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Behemot Ircd - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 18:44:04 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Fabio Gallonetto <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Behemot Ircd
System name: behemot
Type: GNU

An ircd! That's Simple: I own a irc italian network and i was bored of bugs in
unreal ircd. So i've decided to code some goodies on bahamut 1.4.34 as ipcrypt,
half-op etc. This is my first project under gnu, but i'd like to share it. At
this time i've got only a private beta of the program, so i can't release it.
By the first of september i will be surely ready with version 1.0.

Other Software Required:
same dependances of bahamut plus ssl for encryption and zlib for compression
between servers

Other Comments:

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/