[Savannah-hackers] web cvs problem

From: Owen Swerkstrom
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] web cvs problem
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 12:58:49 -0700 (PDT)

I made a commit to web cvs yesterday morning and it
hasn't reflected on the public page yet.

Also, just a few minutes ago I committed again, and
got this:
Checking in freemindbrowser.html;
/webcvs/non-gnu/bontz/docs/freemindbrowser.html,v  <--
 freemindbrowser.html
done
sh: /tmp/cvswebcommitlog: Permission denied

so it looks like it went in but something didn't
happen quite right.  I didn't notice this yesterday
but I can't say it didn't happen, either.

I recently set up the main (not web) repository to
send mail to our list when a commit is made (following
the instructions in the docs), and that works
beautifully.  Is it possible I screwed something up in
doing that?  Or are there problems with web CVS at the
moment?

thank you,
-Owen