Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GeometryGL - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GeometryGL - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 05:14:00 -0400

On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 05:57:45PM -0400, address@hidden wrote:

> Roberto Huelga Diaz <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: lgpl

The license does not contain the last section, titled
"How to Apply These Terms to Your New Programs".

Please use a complete verbatim copy of the license, which may be found
at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt,
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.txt or
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.txt

The license must be copied verbatim and in its entirety.

Please register your project once more with the changes
mentioned above.

We cannot track projects that have been answered but not approved, so
we must ask you to register the project whenever you change the
registration. Make sure to apply all changes so you need to reregister
only once.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgement of your earlier
registration will direct you to the proper location.

You can mail the updated tarball to me.

Regards,

Rudy