[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of welldap - savannah.gnu.org

From: Willou
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of welldap - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 16:32:45 +0200

        Hello,

when i use the link bellow, I modify the descripton of my project ;
I clic to arrive on Step 3 ;
I don't modify Full Name & System Name ; I clic to arrive on Step 4

and I have this message :
"""
Error - Project Name Taken

A project with that name already exists.
"""

My Login : willou (Account #21941)

Thanks for helping me,

        David "Willou" BOUCHÉ.