Re: [Savannah-hackers] privacy

From: ???????
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] privacy
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 03:56:59 +0300

http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/mdk/mdk/THANKS.diff?r1=1.6&r2=1.7

http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/mdk/mdk/THANKS.diff?r1=1.5&r2=1.6

> >  are containig my private information:
> >
> > -* Vasilij Ozmetelenko <address@hidden> kindly pointed out a bug in
JRED.
> > +* Vasilij Ozmetelenko <address@hidden> kindly pointed out various
bugs.

> You have to contact the project maintainer for this.  I can only do
> this with his consent.

   You can freely do this because the author of the project mixvm, Jose
Antonio Ortega Ruiz already deleted this information from THANKS file many
moths ago. Your site containing old version of this file(2001/06/08) that
still unupdated. You can see html made fromnew file (2003/06/09) at
http://www.gnu.org/software/mdk/manual/mdk_2.html#SEC2

---