[Savannah-hackers] CVS transfert

From: Damien Genet
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] CVS transfert
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 14:15:37 +0200

Hi,

I'm the maintainer of GNU Hégémonie, we are developping it inside an
university project. Unfortunately our university network (in fact
Internet access) went down in the middle of last week. We have tried to
work without cvs since the last 2 days, but it's becoming incredibly
difficult, as we are integrating everything. Moreover, the project is
supposed to end next week.

Therefore I'm asking you a clean and safe way to transfer (forth and
back) our savannah cvs to my personnal laptop. I would connect it to the
university local network, as long as the Internet access is down.

I've read some doc about cvs import, and export, but needs some expert
advise, to avoid any problem.

Thanks,

--
Dam