Re: [Savannah-hackers] OT: Can Savannah help protest against SWPats?

From: Felix E. Klee
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] OT: Can Savannah help protest against SWPats?
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 15:30:38 +0200

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 03:40:28 -0400 Rudy Gevaert wrote:
> >Therefore we had the idea to ask Savannah:
> >
> > Would it be possible to inform all maintainers of projects
> > hosted on Savannah about this online demonstration? Do you have some
> > kind of newsletter where a small announcement could be placed?
>
> Sorry, but we can't mail to all the maintainers.   But we will change
> the frontpage.

Great! Then could you please enter Savannah as an "Online Demo
Partner" in the Wiki at
http://wiki.ael.be/index.php/OnlineDemoPartnersWebsites ?
I'm currently in the process of contacting other projects (KDE,
Gnome, etc.) and it may be nice to be able to point out that important
sites like Savannah are among the participants of the demo.

Felix