[Savannah-hackers] savannah running out of diskspace!

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah running out of diskspace!
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 11:17:29 -0400

Savannah will run out of diskspace in the near future!

/cvsroot has less than 1 GB of free disk space:

[~]# df -h
/dev/hdb3             3.9G  1.5G  2.4G  38% /
/dev/hdb5             9.8G  8.9G  931M  91% /usr
/dev/hdb6             2.0G  784M  1.1G  40% /var
/dev/hdb7             7.7G  6.5G  1.1G  86% /home
/dev/hdc2              18G  8.2G  9.3G  47% /audio-video
/dev/hdc1             9.8G  8.5G  961M  90% /cvsroot
/dev/hda3             2.0G  137M  1.7G   8% /tmpcvs
none                  505M     0  504M   0% /dev/shm
none                  505M     0  504M   0% /mnt/ramfs

At the Libresoftwaremeeting Loic, Jaime, Mathieu and me discussed this
already and Loic told us that there would come a new machine with more
diskspace.  A new machine is required to cope with the increasing load.

Has the new machine been orderded?  Or is there going to be a
different solution.

Mathieu has already pointed out a couple of times that Savannah was
running of disk space, but if I recall correctly we haven't had a
'decent' answer to his questions.  Now it has become urgent.  It is
better not to wait till the limit of 1/2 GB has been reached.

We (the Savannah-hackers) would like to be informed...

I also mailed Fri, 8 Aug to system-hackers, and at a later date to
sysadmin that the webpages aren't in sync with the CVS for (non)gnu
projects.  This is because gnudist is down.  About this case, we
haven't received any comments yet.

Thank you in advance,

Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms