[Savannah-hackers] access and deleting files

From: Martijn Ras
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] access and deleting files
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 15:52:43 +0200

Heya Folks,

Judging the number of hits in the archives i'm not the only one having problems logging on to the system in order to remove some out-of-date/misplaced files ...

Can you help me remove the following directory:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/mozilla-nl/xpi.pkg

Would adding a topic to the User Docs (FAQ) on removing files be a possibility?

Even better would be to explain how to get rid of this message:
> You tried to execute: `/usr/local/bin/cvssh -c /usr/libexec/openssh/sftp-server'.
> Sorry, you are only allowed to execute :
>   - CVS_RSH=ssh cvs commands
>   - rsync from /cvsroot or /upload.
>   - rsync to /upload.
>   - sftp to /upload.