[Savannah-hackers] my "simon" account seems to have been hacked

From: Marshall, Simon
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] my "simon" account seems to have been hacked
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 10:49:02 +0100

Hi guys, I'm the owner of the address@hidden account.  It's ages since I've
logged in (I configured /com/mailer/aliases on fencepost to forward
email to address@hidden to this address sometime Apr 2002).

Last week, while I was away, I started getting email sent to address@hidden
(then forwarded to me here) by various postmasters to the effect that
email (sometimes with viruses) is being sent from the address@hidden account.
Unfortunately, I can't log in to my account via the method I used to
use:

% ssh -2 fencepost-ssh.gnu.org
Secure connection to fencepost-ssh.gnu.org on port 80 refused.
%

to do anything about it.

First, please can you disable this account temporarily?

Second, how do I reactivate the account and login?

Thanks, Simon.

Simon Marshall, Misys Risk Management Systems
1 St. George's Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 4DR, UK
Email: address@hidden Web: www.misys.com
Phone: +44 20 8879 1188 Fax: +44 20 8879 1764