[Savannah-hackers] RE: [patch #1870] [Patch #1870] No lowercase.spad fil

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] RE: [patch #1870] [Patch #1870] No lowercase.spad files
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 15:06:48 -0400

Mathieu,

No I haven't seen this problem before, but then this was the
first patch I ever posted. I have since posted another copy
of the same patch to the Axiom group using exactly the same
procedure. (It is patch #1872.) So far I have not seen any
follow-up message about it being improperly assigned and it
remains accessible under the Axiom patch menu.

Thanks for looking at this.

Cheers,
Bill Page.