[Savannah-hackers] Re: CVS transfert

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: CVS transfert
Date: 04 Sep 2003 08:46:43 +0200

Nic <address@hidden> said:

> Damien Genet <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Hi,
> >

> > Le mar 26/08/2003 à 20:19, Rudy Gevaert a écrit :
> > > Ah ok.   I thought it had to be done regularly.  In your case you can
> > > e-mail the CVSROOT to me and I'll put them in place.
> >
> > Could you put our cvs repository back in place from
> > http://damien.genet.free.fr/pub/hegemonie_cvs_20030902.tar.gz.
> > I hope the tarball was created with the good options, and directories.
>
> We aren't really able to do this without it being signed.
>
> Can you sign the tar.gz file with your gpg key stored on savannah?

Hum, I already did it. I do not think at this point we can require a
package to be signed. We will in future, on the gpg stuff will be
automated in savannah.

The previous package is still archived and there no much thing someone
can do if he's not member of a project.

  Homepage:
    http://yeupou.coleumes.org
  Not a native english speaker: