[Savannah-hackers] [support #102394] Incorrect license for project pygma

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #102394] Incorrect license for project pygmalion
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 03:50:52 -0400

Support Request #102394, was updated on mer 03.09.2003 à 17:59
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=102394&group_id=11

Category: None

By: yeupou
Date: ven 05.09.2003 à 07:50
Logged In: YES
user_id=17534
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/3; Linux 2.4.18-27.7.x.cern; i686)

I'm not sure whether you can reach your goal "prove to the

less technically inclined that Free software can be

quality software" by avoid using the expression free

software.

By: mboeh