[Savannah-hackers] submission of libuecp - savannah.nongnu.org

From: thomas
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of libuecp - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 07:03:59 -0400

Thomas Vander Stichele <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: lgpl
Other License:
Package: libuecp
System name: libuecp
Type: non-GNU

libuecp is a C library with a perl module around it that implements the
UECP-490 protocol.  This protocol describes communication with an RDS encoder.
An RDS encoder is a piece of FM broadcast equipment that is responsible for
multiplexing the RDS signal (which transports ancillary radio data, like
traffic announcement, station identification, and so on) with the actual FM
signal to be transmitted.

Code and current homepage is at

http://thomas.apestaart.org/projects/libuecp/

Other Software Required:

GLib 2.0

perl

Other Comments:
this is a resubmittal - I got told that I should list more requirements than
GLib, though in my opinion C and perl are both dependencies normally found in a
minimum FOS.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/