[Savannah-hackers] disk space on savannah

From: Andy Tai
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] disk space on savannah
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 11:40:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, from the web pages I saw the savannah host machine
only has 60GB of disk space.  Since there are possible
arch support in the future on savannah (from what I
heard), and arch archives seem to take more space than
CVS ones, you may need larger drivers in the future.
If so I am willing to donate the money to get a larger
driver for the savannah host.  These days big hard
drivers (say 160G) are not too expensive.  Let me know
if I can be of help.

Andy Tai