[Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: Re: apparently something lost at gnue

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: Re: apparently something lost at gnueval address@hidden: hurdppc as a GNU package]]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 11:56:04 -0400

Did you receive the cc'd the message saying that the request had
been passed to the evaluators?

From: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Cc: address@hidden
Subject: Re: apparently something lost at gnueval address@hidden: hurdppc as a
GNU package]
Date: 08 Sep 2003 18:46:36 +0200
Sender: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>

Richard Stallman <address@hidden> said:

>     > Can you tell me why Jose did not get a response?
>     > How did our system drop his request, and how can we
>     > change it so that won't happen again.
>     >
>     > Loic, can you please take charge of making sure the
>     > system is corrected?
>
>     It's not a Savannah bug (apparently each time something is lost,
>     Savannah get the blame).
>     The following mail has been sent to gnueval the 21 Jun, when the
>     project was register, so you should ask to the gnueval team for an
>     explanation.
>
> When you send something to gnueval, do you also ack to the person who
> made the request, and tell him that you have asked the evaluators to
> look at it?

The person who made the request is automatically added in Cc.
This mail is generated so, as long as we trust our software, there's
no doubt here -- as each time we use this tool, mail get sent with
correct headers, I think we can trust our software.

Regards,

- --
Mathieu Roy

  Homepage: