[Savannah-hackers] table session

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] table session
Date: 11 Sep 2003 15:29:48 +0200

Since we had more than 80000 sessions in the database for 20000 users,
I drop the session table and recreated it.

Basically, the only consequence is simple: all users will have to
re-authenticate themselve.

It's pretty trivial and it should help to maintain the session table
clean. In a near futures, users will have the possibility to manage
their sessions (remove useless session). Which is something safe
(possibility to drop a session with a computer we forgot about).

  Homepage:
    http://yeupou.coleumes.org
  Not a native english speaker: