Re: [Savannah-hackers] Invoking log_accum for Emacs

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Invoking log_accum for Emacs
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 04:52:59 -0400

I spend the possible time to spend on trying to get this to work
yesterday:

It did not work.

I made a commit to the following branches:
- MAIN  (a normal commit), I believe you call this the TRUNC
- EMACS_21_1_RC
- lexbind

I did not make the requested mailinglists but let the commits go to a
personal emailaddress. I did not receive any commit mail for
EMACS_21_1_RC.  I let the commit for the MAIN branch go a personal
email address and to emacs-commits.  For that commit I didn't receive
any mail too and the mailinglist neither.

Shouldn't the tag be "EMACS_21_1_RC" in stead of "RC" in the file that
invokes log_accum?  I did not find an RC branch.

I'm going Monday on holiday till Saturday, so I'll continu to work on
this the 22th.

Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms
Savannah hacker             http://savannah.gnu.org