[Savannah-hackers] hard disk space on your ~/ at Savannah

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] hard disk space on your ~/ at Savannah
Date: 16 Sep 2003 13:20:12 +0200

We have disk space issues at Savannah.

You receive this mail because you have more than 5MB in your home
directory at Savannah (more than 40MB and 100MB for some of you).

It would be helpful if you could remove or move the data you have your
the Savannah /home directory.

We cannot currently store personal data on this computer as we barelly
can store projects data -- currently backups are on the same HD than
cvs directories, with is a concern.

A new HD is on the way but it will take some time.

PS:
If you have no longer access to the server of a reason of another
(Loic used to keep an exhaustive list accepted shell user), tell us
and we will at your option remove the files or send it to you.
PS2:
If the shell access is not useful to you currently, we would prefer
set your account on a normal cvs/rsync/scp access, just in case your
own, at your home, account get cracked. It's always possible to get
back a normal shell if there's a need later.

  Homepage:
    http://yeupou.coleumes.org
  Not a native english speaker: