[Savannah-hackers] SSH access

From: Martijn Ras
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] SSH access
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 18:02:59 +0200

Heya Folks,

I've set up everything according the instruction of the User Docs, CVS works fine. However, when i want to access the server via SSH i get the following error:

sftp -1 address@hidden:/upload/mozilla-nl
Connecting to savannah.nongnu.org...
Enter passphrase for RSA key '/home/Martijn/.ssh/identity':
You tried to execute: `/usr/local/bin/cvssh -c /usr/libexec/openssh/sftp-server'.
Sorry, you are only allowed to execute :
   - CVS_RSH=ssh cvs commands
   - rsync from /cvsroot or /upload.
   - rsync to /upload.
   - sftp to /upload.
   - scp to /upload.
Connection closed

So far, i've only very occosionally had to have files removed, so posting here was a decent work around ... however, since i'm about to do a major overhaul of my project i'd really like to finally be able to take care of it myself and stop bothering you ...

So, can you please help me get SSH acces sorted out?

Mazzel,

Martijn.