[Savannah-hackers] Re: Issues with SSH version for CVS

From: Ramanan Selvaratnam
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Issues with SSH version for CVS
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 11:15:39 +0100

Mathieu Roy wrote:

As the machine I am using now is temporary is it
adequate to just generate the key as instructed and just save the
private key only?

You can remove your key once you stop using that computer.

So for every machine generate a new SSH keypair and share the public key via the personal page and wait for the cron job?

Looks like time to work only off my laptop.

Regards,

Ramanan