[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of PAX - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of PAX - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: 17 Sep 2003 17:37:47 +0200

Mauro Colorio <address@hidden> a tapoté :

> > Note that Savannah supports projects of the Free Software
> > movement, not projects of the Open Source movement.
>
> sorry it was a mistake, I'm italian and for us free means "libero"
> (not free as beer) so we always exchange one with the other, but
> our project is released under the GPL that is open source

Hum, the text I sent why maybe unclear.

Free Software is the definition we support, because it shows that Free
Software is not only a technical issue (like Open Source advocates).

The word libero is totally fine (while, I admit, the term Free can be
confusing).

> > We wish to review your source code, even if it is not functional,
> > to catch potential legal issues early.
>
> We have not source code right now, we are in the design phase,
> and we already collaborate to free software projects with source code
> so we know how to apply rigthly (we hope!:) the licence

Ok.

  Homepage:
    http://yeupou.coleumes.org
  Not a native english speaker: