[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Rosetta Stone Database Management S

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Rosetta Stone Database Management System - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: 19 Sep 2003 08:44:02 +0200

address@hidden said:

> Greg Willson <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Rosetta Stone Database Management System
> System name: rosettastone
> Type: non-GNU

> A universal interface to support rapid database
>
> development for web pages. Basic functions included
>
> are add,edit,delete,search by field or enum.
>
> Includes an interface for allowing users to configure
>
> new databases complete with enum value menus with
>
> corresponding default values.
>
> Core functions not yet completed:
>
> import data, export data, export search data
>
> Works with php and mysql
>
> Designed with hope that webmasters will have more
>
> free time to consider their role in ushering in
>
> a new era of sustainability and respect for human
>
> rights, and environmental justice.
>
> Demo available:
>
> http://www.livingplanetnetwork.org/rosettastone

Please register your project again and include an (temporary) URL
pointing to the source code.  The description you gave when
registering will not be read by the general public. If you are still
concerned with privacy, however, you can forward the code to me by
email.

We wish to review your source code, even if it is not functional, to
catch potential legal issues early.

For example, to release your program properly under the GPL you must
include a copyright notice and permission-to-copy statements at the
beginning of every file of source code.  This is explained in
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.  Our review would help
catch potential omissions such as these.

Please register your project once more with the changes
mentioned above.

We cannot track projects that have been answered but not approved, so
we must ask you to register the project whenever you change the
registration. Make sure to apply all changes so you need to reregister
only once.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgement of your earlier
registration will direct you to the proper location.

  Homepage:
    http://yeupou.coleumes.org
  Not a native english speaker: