[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of KiloIRCd - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of KiloIRCd - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: 19 Sep 2003 09:10:37 +0200

address@hidden said:

> Taylor Campbell <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: other
> Other License: Not really 'other' -- I've just modified the modified BSD
> licence to include the lines:
>
> Modifications are requested, but not required, to be sent to the
>
> original authors in source code form, along with any accompanying
>
> documentation.
>
> Package: KiloIRCd
> System name: kiloircd
> Type: non-GNU

> kiloircd is an IRCd (Internet Relay Chat daemon) written in Erlang.
>
> Not much more can be said about it unless someone asks a more
>
> specific question about it.
>
> The current source code (which is being hacked by the author
>
> as he writes this project application, hence the half-finishedness)
>
> and licence can be found at:
>
> http://www.bloodandcoffee.net/campbell/code/kiloircd.tar.gz

You need to add a short description of the copying conditions in each
source code file, including the mention of the copyright holder. Since
your software is free software, a file can be extracted an used
elsewhere, it's important to be able to know the copying condition
without having the whole package itself.

Please register your project once more with the changes
mentioned above.

We cannot track projects that have been answered but not approved, so
we must ask you to register the project whenever you change the
registration. Make sure to apply all changes so you need to reregister
only once.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgement of your earlier
registration will direct you to the proper location.

  Homepage:
    http://yeupou.coleumes.org
  Not a native english speaker: