[Savannah-hackers] [support #102459] CVS checkout of savannah module is

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #102459] CVS checkout of savannah module is broken
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 17:24:36 -0400

Support Request #102459, was updated on ven 19.09.2003 à 17:47
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=102459&group_id=11

Category: CVS

By: yeupou
Date: ven 19.09.2003 à 23:24
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/3; Linux 2.4.18-27.7.x.cern; i686)

Ouach, I was not aware that non-case sensitive fs was
still in use :)

Hum, several time we have directories with this kind of
names. But aren't you have to use a case sensitive fs like
ext3 or whatever with MacOS X (maybe not for / but a least
for some partitions)?

By: lurk