[Savannah-hackers] Project name

From: sundaresh venugopal
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Project name
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 01:08:28 -0500

Hello,
        I am originator, admin for project freehash, which is essentially a
hash table management library,
but the project is actually becoming a data structure library, since I plan to
incorporate tree tables
as well, and am working on that, right now.I regret being a novice in these
matters.Can I change my project name to just data, since the outcome of my
efforts will most probably be libdata.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers