[Savannah-hackers] mailing list broken, access to the mail server, RT ac

From: Mathieu Roy
Date: 21 Sep 2003 09:59:30 +0200

   now 2 months.
   months also.

Please do something about it. Several mails about that has been sent
regularly.
(I do not even mention the mailing lists that left Savannah hosting
for a better place to get an efficient support or the broken mailing
lists deleted and recreated with another name at Savannah)

<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=102333&group_id=11>
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=102311&group_id=11>

2) These trouble may be very trivial (error in aliases file
   etc.).

I asked several weeks ago whether it was possible for savannah hackers
to get access to the mail server, to be able to fix these problems.

Anything new about that?

3) Since many Savannah issues are related to computers handled by
   sysadmin, it was said that savannah-hackers will get a read-access
   to the sysadmin's RT.

Any progress? I did not received any information about that.

4) The fencepost accounts were blocked after the last crack. I cannot
   test if my access is now working because, I suppose, that my labtop
   ssh key is not in authorized_keys. Would you mind adding the
   following in this file and send me a mail when it is done?

ssh-dss
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
 address@hidden

  Homepage:
    http://yeupou.coleumes.org
  Not a native english speaker: