[Savannah-hackers] project activation.

From: jphiltheberge
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] project activation.
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 15:52:58 -0400

hi,

I submitted the project emacs mp3player, which was approved, 2 days
ago, by Mathieu Roy.

I guess I should have received a mail telling me how to activate this
project on Savannah, however, in the meantime, my mailbox was
violently assaulted by a "microsoft update" virus (a.k.a
Worm.Automat.AHB), making most legitimate mails bounce.

So I want to know if I have anything to do to activate my project.

If this delay is normal and the problem is only due to my own
impatience, please fell free to ignore this message - and accept my
apologies for making you lost your time.

Thanks.

--
JP Theberge