[Savannah-hackers] [support #102473] Member permissions

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #102473] Member permissions
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 03:45:08 -0400

Support Request #102473, was updated on Thu 09/25/03 at 07:45
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=102473&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: parser
Date: Thu 09/25/03 at 07:45
Logged In: YES
user_id=20424
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; Windows NT 4.0)

Hi,

I have trouble to understand the functionality with

the member permissions(tech only, admin&tech, etc.).

As I see it, only the project-admin can do the task,

bugs or whatever. I expected a project-member when he

is set to "tech only" for task that he can handle with

the task, for example set the status, priority and so

on. Fact is he has the same features as a normal user

respectively a person which is not logged in.

And why is the member shown the link to administration

area when he is set to "admin only", but he has

permission denied.

Wouldn´t be a "checkbox" more useful. I think the

variety whether a project-member is responsible for

tasks, bugs or whatever concerning the

project, or he´s not responsible, would be more

suggestive.

Please explain me, so I can configure my local

installation running good.

You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=102473&group_id=11

  Message sent via/by Savannah