Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Entity Relation Modeller - sava

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Entity Relation Modeller - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 13:13:10 +0200

Thanks.

    I see that the BWidgets is not under the GPL but is gpl compatible.
    Therefore we can accept your project.

    However, I ask you to include the license text of the BWidgets library
    in each file of that library.

That sounds reasonable.

    People could now think it files are under the GPL... when they didn't
    see or read the LICENSE.txt file of the library.

    I have approved your project.  You will receive an automated e-mail
    containing detailled information about the approval.

    I have faith in you that you will include the license text of the
    BWidgets library in each file of that library before uploading it to
    Savannah.

Will be done before the upload.

--
José E. Marchesi